If you feel that a class or course or presenter has acted in violation of the AASECT Code of Professional Ethics please follow the following procedures:
- Participants are encouraged to talk directly to those with whom they have issues, to facilitate resolution without recourse to further procedures whenever possible.
If resolution is not achieved:
- Submit a complaint in writing to the event coordinator: Bat Sheva Marcus, Maze Women’s Sexual Health, 2975 Westchester Avenue, Purchase NY, 10577.
- Bat Sheva Marcus, the continuing education director, will review this complaint with the other two workshop coordinators.
- If it is possible and the participant would like to attend this meeting in person, that opportunity will be made available. If not, the complaint in writing will be reviewed.
- If discussion is needed with counsel, that will be arranged.
- Within 30 days a written response will be provided.
- If the grievance is not adequately resolved, we encourage you submit your complaint in writing to your professional association:
- AASECT via their website: www.aasect.org/contact
- Jennifer Henkel: email@example.com
Please note that innocence will be presumed unless proved otherwise and confidentiality will always be respected.
If you do not feel the course fulfilled the description as advertised and you would like a refund, please send your written complaint, to Bat Sheva Marcus, Meze Female Sexual Health, 2975 Westchester Avenue, Purchase NY, 10577. A full refund will be provided and you will not receive the CEC credits.